Thursday, April 24, 2008

Thursday April 24th 2008: Leaving for Northern Tanzania via Dar Es Salaam for 1 week

Tomorrow I am going to Moshi in Northern Tanzania via Dar Es Salam. It is the region known for its coffee growing, specifically Arabica. Mom I will get you the best coffee!!!
It is also has a big Masai population and famous natural sites like the Ngorongoro crater (8th wonder of the world), Tarangire Park and further away the Serengeti. Moshi sits at the foot of Mount Kilimanjaro so I am very excited to go there. I will be traveling with another volunteer called Heather.

I will update the blog when I come back. Hint Hint... small packages and letters are welcome ;) if you want to keep in touch the old way, or even slip some chocolate.... The address is Amani centre PO Box 579 Morogoro Tanzania

I hope you are well!!! Lots of love

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I would love to send you letters and news from here..
Give me your full address.. I didn't see a ZIP CODE..??
Love,
Bea